International Registered Nurse Sponsorship Program
Seeking International Registered Nurses in the following areas:
- Intensive Care Unit
- Women's Services (Labor and Delivery, Antepartum, Postpartum)
- Emergency Room
- Medical Surgical
- and other departments as needed
- Successfully passed the NCLEX-RN exam in the state you are applying, and/or eligible to apply for a reciprocity of license in the state you are intending to practice.
- Successfully passed the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)* or
- Successfully passed the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)* and Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)*.
- Graduated from an accredited Registered Nursing Program.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in your country of origin.
- Practiced as an RN for at least 2 - 3 years.
*Exemptions: You may be exempt from taking one of the exams above if you meet the three (3) criteria below:
1. The country where you went to nursing school was the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada (except Quebec), or the Republic of Ireland.
2. The spoken language of your nursing school was English.
3. Your nursing school textbooks were written in English.
Job Reference #: 1505824