Adult Behavioral Health Member Liaison
Adult Behavioral Health Member Liaison works with members and family of choice to identify concerns and remove barriers that affect service delivery or member satisfaction; promoting the development and availability of peer/family support programs to members and family of choice.
- Builds partnerships with individuals, families, and key stakeholders to promote recovery, resiliency and wellness in integrated care settings.
- Communicates and collaborates with members and families to identify concerns and remove barriers that affect service delivery or member satisfaction
- Collaborates with the Member Liaison Coordinator and the Veteran Liaison
- Attends community meetings and forums to promote the use of member and family support programs, reduce stigma and increase the value of lived experience.
- Advocates for service environments that are trauma-informed, supportive, welcoming, recovery-oriented and person-centered as a result of a trauma informed, recovery oriented approach to care management, care coordination and care delivery.
- Attend various internal and external meetings focused on members and families.
Health choice exists to improve the health and well-being of the individuals we serve through our health plans, integrated delivery systems and managed care solutions. We strive to recruit and retain only the finest health care professionals with the highest levels of integrity, compassion and competency. If you are driven by your own personal commitment to these values and desire to work in a team-focused, collaborative and supportive environment - while still being valued for your individual strengths - Health Choice is the place for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelor degree and/or at least two (2) years of experience in related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of the Arizona Behavioral Health System
- Knowledge of the Adult Behavioral Health System
- Experience in collaborating with community stakeholders
- Able to travel on a regular basis including some overnight stays
- Able to participate in community evens and meetings on a regular basis
- Able to maintain a calm and collected persence while addressing the concerns from an internal and external customer.